When researching restaurant business opportunities, reoccurring themes around popular ingredients tend to pop up—chicken, for example. But what if you are hoping for a more interesting concept in chicken restaurants? A Buffalo fries franchise may be your answer.
While buffalo fries may not be the most obvious menu category to many entrepreneurs, for those interested in a new approach to familiar and beloved menu items, a Buffalo fries franchise can really stand out. (It’s even more special when you feel good about offering some of the best Buffalo fries in the USA, as we do every day at The Buffalo Spot!)
When evaluating quick service restaurant (QSR) opportunities, it’s not surprising that prospective owners often land on chicken as a primary consideration. After all, it’s been growing for decades as one of the most popular proteins eaten in the United States, with the average American consuming about 100 pounds of chicken per year!
There seems to be a lot of love for chicken as a key ingredient in fast and casual dining, too. In fact, chicken restaurant franchises are found all across the country, with some companies operating hundreds of locations. There are a variety of brands based on cooking style, regional flavors and more.
These are a few of the reasons potential franchise owners may wish to go beyond the basics to discover more ways to differentiate themselves in the bustling restaurant franchise market.
A New Twist on Chicken for Buffalo Fries Franchise Industry
Potential QSR franchisees will want to think about the defining factors for the type of food, presentation style or cooking method they’d love to work with every day. One idea is to look for ways to bring a new twist to something standard and fairly well-known.
For instance, when the founder of The Buffalo Spot considered his first menu offerings, he arrived at a unique concept, combining one of the most popular franchise foods ever—French fries—with the tasty flavor of hot wings. And that’s how the Buffalo fries business was born!
Consider these various defining qualities of chicken as a main ingredient offered in restaurants today:
- Cooking Style. Popular chicken cooking styles in restaurant franchises include fried and roasted. For fried chicken, choices include crunchy battered chicken pieces and crispy wings dropped in the fryer basket, both of which are influencers of Buffalo fries.
- Flavor. Begin by thinking about the variety of regional flavors to tap into. Whether it’s savory or sweet, tangy or totally hot, flavors can be inspired by chicken dishes from Jamaica to America, including the Buffalo fries franchise that puts the flavor of original buffalo wings front and center.
- Serving Style. Aside from a formal plating of main dish and sides, what about a simpler chicken item served in a basket lined with paper? Carry out boxes for a group are a favorite option for watching big games and celebrating good times. Buffalo fries make a unique choice here.
- Rest of the Menu. Think about the kinds of sides that appeal to you, and imagine what goes especially well as a compliment to chicken styles you’d like to offer. With The Buffalo Spot Buffalo fries franchise, you can stick to a more focused selection of items, and tried and true presentations that hungry customers return to again and again. Common sides such as milkshakes and fries are easy to pair with chicken wings, and plenty of flavor choices help you reach a broad customer base.
Discovering the Best Buffalo Fries Franchise in the USA
It’s important to feel enthusiastic about the origins of the recipes you’re considering for a new chicken restaurant franchise. When you’re learning about Buffalo fries as an alternative, one taste may tell you this is the concept you’ve been looking for—and weren’t expecting! But just in case you haven’t had the pleasure of sampling The Buffalo Spot yet, let’s cover the intriguing combination ingredients that we feel confident enough to call the best Buffalo fries in the country.
- Start with a perfectly golden pile of French-fried potatoes, sliced and seasoned just right. Hot out of the basket, tender on the inside, crisp on the outside.
- Top with a generous portion of boneless buffalo chicken wings—this is the real deal (no artificial nuggets here), savory, batter-fried and crunchy, waiting for the special sauce (literally!).
- Finally, pick your sauce on top. The beloved Buffalo is a basic beginning, but what about trying something new? We offer a collection of flavors to ensure the fun can reach anyone.
Still, we’ve been able to create even more excitement with Buffalo fries and chicken wings as our base inspiration. How about a flavor-packed burrito featuring the ingredients of your favorite Buffalo fries? Or, to keep things a little lighter, consider one of our Buffalo chicken salads. You can even turn your favorite salad into a wrap. These choices help maximize the unique concept of a Buffalo fries franchise.
Flavor is Big Fun in our Buffalo Fries Business
Take a full assortment of flavors (anchored by Buffalo sauce of course), then add in some special ways to eat and enjoy them, and you have key to a Buffalo fries franchise—tastes that range from tried-and-true to brand-new-to-you.
- First, there are the sauces. Heat levels include mild, hot, very hot and what we like to call Atomic Hot.
- Add even more flavor profiles. We visit tropical heat with pineapple jalapeno, take it south of the border with chipotle, and head into the Caribbean with Jamaican jerk.
- Don’t overlook the traditions. Dig into original BBQ, garlic parmesan and more.
- Even the fries at The Buffalo Spot offer a choice of flavors! Choose from Cajun, lemon pepper and sriracha, or stick to the simple, salted variety.
When you’re brainstorming on ways your chicken restaurant franchise might be differentiated, take a closer look at the unique concept The Buffalo Spot offers as a Buffalo fries franchise.
Founded in California in 2013, now with 35+ stores in California, Arizona, Nevada and Texas, our world-famous Buffalo Fries and fresh Buffalo wings are taking markets full of hungry customers, and chicken lovers in particular, by storm. We’re looking to join forces with the right franchise owners to bring our exclusive recipes and fresh concept to new territories now.