THE BUFFALO SPOT FRANCHISE IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!
We are interested in meeting with people who have a passion for food and people who are interested in The Buffalo Spot brand.
Originating in Long Beach, California in 2013, The Buffalo Spot now has franchise locations throughout the United States, including; Atlanta, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and much more to come!
When you’re looking for a new business idea, you don’t usually start with something someone else has already done. But that’s exactly what happened to Ivan Flores when he saw the success of his top restaurant franchises.
MEET OUR BUFFALO WINGS FRANCHISE
Our menu is simple, allowing us to focus on our customers and provide the highest-quality customer service.
We are, as we like to call ourselves, The Disruptors of the buffalo wing franchise Category.
Simple menu options and tight operating systems allow for a successful business environment.
Our business model revolves heavily around family, and franchise owners have the opportunity to continue this family culture.
JOIN OUR CHICKEN FRANCHISE TEAM!
WHY INVEST IN THE BUFFALO SPOT FRANCHISE?
The answer is simple, our buffalo wings franchise have a proven model, our unit economics are phenomenal, we have a family feel throughout the system, you can run the business full-time or part-time, and The Buffalo Spot Franchise is poised for growth.
Ideal franchisees are:
- Able to run a full-time or part-time business
- Individuals that have a passion for food
- Multi-unit operators
- People who will have fun in the business while also following the chicken wings franchise system set in place
Food Franchise Prime Areas Now Available!
- Chicken Franchise in Arizona
- Chicken Franchise in Colorado
VIEW OUR CHICKEN WING FRANCHISE AVAILABLE TERRITORIES
What are the requirements to own a chicken and buffalo wings franchise?
|Average investment:||$240k to $525k|
|Liquid capital requirement:||$500k (through cash, savings, IRA/401k rollover, loan, etc.)|
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- People who are owner-operators who will run the business full-time or part-time.
- Can operate single unit or multi-unit stores.
- Have a passion for food. They don’t have to be experts in restaurant operations, but past experience is a plus.
- Have strong business acumen.
- Have strong knowledge of the target market.
- Are great with people and will develop a culture of delighting guests throughout their store.
- Will have fun in the business, while maintaining the company’s systems.